russell frost, of counsel
Russell Frost has represented clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including premises liability, personal injury, breach of contract, products liability, property disputes, and DTPA and Insurance Code violations. He has worked on over 100 cases from small claims court to federal court, and he handles litigation matters from first demand to trial and appeal. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Texas and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Russell is a fifth-generation Texas lawyer, as is his sister Emily.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D. 2009 (with high honors)
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. 2004
- Briefing Attorney, Fourth Court of Appeals, the Honorable Sandee Bryan Marion (2009–10)
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Legal Participating Attorney